Can I get some help with a couple of issues I am having since resetting my phone?

Gazaman77

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Couple of issues since resetting my phone...

Hi folks, newbie here with a couple of questions if you don't mind.
Basically I had to reset my 1 month old Lumia 930 due to the tastecard app completely fudging up my phone.
Since using backed up settings, most things have gone back to how they should be except a couple of things:-
1)In the people hub my twitter feed is being shown twice?!? Now I know I can deselect one but I would still like to know why its in there twice.
2)For some reason all music I added to onedrive before the reset are no longer showing in the music app! I've added some new tracks and they show up fine. Its just the ones before the reset.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks

MDK22

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: Couple of issues since resetting my phone...

Hi folks, newbie here with a couple of questions if you don't mind.
Basically I had to reset my 1 month old Lumia 930 due to the tastecard app completely fudging up my phone.
Since using backed up settings, most things have gone back to how they should be except a couple of things:-
1)In the people hub my twitter feed is being shown twice?!? Now I know I can deselect one but I would still like to know why its in there twice. Probably because of backed up Contacts, plus your Twitter feed - what happens if you de-select Twitter in People ?
2)For some reason all music I added to onedrive before the reset are no longer showing in the music app! I've added some new tracks and they show up fine. Its just the ones before the reset.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
see comments in Red

The question I ask, is how did you (hard ?) reset ? I know of three different methods, with varying results ...

Gazaman77

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Thanks for the reply,
Within people there are:-Facebook,Twitter and Twitter. I deslected one which solved it but I just like to know why it happened.
To reset the phone I went to Settings>about then "reset your phone"

Gazaman77

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Anyone any ideas on the music issue? Dont really want to remove them all from one drive then add them again.
Thanks
Gaz

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3