How do i sync photo albums with Windows Phone App for Desktop Windows 7?

Pranab

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Recently i reset my phone. Later when i synced my phone with the Windows phone app for windows 7, it didnt copy the camera roll photos into the phone camera roll, but in a separate folder on the phone. Thats a big headache...

Also the sync app only syncs the Camera Roll folder, it does not sync the rest of the albums that i have created on my phone. Is there a way to sync all the albums from the Pictures folder on the phone?

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
If you want to remove the pictures from the separate folder app and place them back to the camera roll, then the MS Files app (download from store) should help..

As for the sync, I installed the onedrive desktop app on my laptop, it does a better job of keeping pictures and documents synced

Pranab

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for ur reply.
If I remove the pictures from the separate folder and move them manually, the next time I sync, it creates duplicates of all those photos in that same folder.
I also have Onedrive desktop app installed, but it too only syncs the Camera Roll and Saved Pictures albums. How do I sync the rest of the albums I have created?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99