No 'Forward' option in WP's own mail apps?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I'm using WP since almost a year. I use the phone for everything except E-Mail communications. My main mail accounts are Gmail's , since most of the people who lives in my part of the world never heard of Outlook. But I have an outlook mail account too. I have connected my Gmail and Outlook accounts to my Lumia. I have realized the e-mail technology in Windows phones is very similar to Push Mail type system which was present in the old Series 30 OS Nokia phones.

I used my phone mail function only to read mails and never replied through them. But most surprising thing i realized this week is that there is no 'Forward' option in the default mail app!! Please someone tell me if I'm not finding that function or is it missing in the 'app'. I also checked my Outlook Mail account(in phone) just to see if it's there since it is native mail. But no luck! That function doesn't exist!

This option is almost hidden in 'Metro Mail' app while it's easily visible in 'Maestro' mail app. I also wanted to ask how many of you have used or still use the app called 'Apps for Google' ? How good is it?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Open email, hit the reply button and a menu pops up with three options.

- Reply All
- Forward

Edit: darn, ninja'd!

paulsalter

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
In the default mail app, press the respond button

you should then get an option to Reply, Reply All or forward

I get that with a gmail and outlook account

Sonu K

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Open email, hit the reply button and a menu pops up with three options.

- Reply All
- Forward

Edit: darn, ninja'd!

*Facepalm*
Sorry for the trouble guys. My bad. I always thought the 'Respond' button is for 'reply'. You can delete this thread if you want. :/

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Just remember there are no stupid questions, only stupid people who ask questions.

All kidding aside, don't hesitate to chime in for help anytime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb