Apps from myappfree

mathsisbest

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Why the apps i get from myappfree get updated like every two days without having any changes not even bug fixes?

I don't think this is just a problem with myappfree. Many apps are updated frequently on WP and developers have the option to post a change log. However some do not show the reasons for the update.

Just update the app after reading reviews about the update. WP apps are being updated daily and there are slight improvements with every update.

ahmad karaki

Feb 8, 2015
Visit site
I don't think this is just a problem with myappfree. Many apps are updated frequently on WP and developers have the option to post a change log. However some do not show the reasons for the update.

Just update the app after reading reviews about the update. WP apps are being updated daily and there are slight improvements with every update.
Man almost all these apps has no reviews and i don't see any improvement or changes these updates are fake but i don't know why Microsoft allows such a thing

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Man almost all these apps has no reviews and i don't see any improvement or changes these updates are fake but i don't know why Microsoft allows such a thing

Not sure if this is the case for you but if you download apps from a different Region then the Region you use then sometimes updates of this apps keep coming because the app only really can be updated if your phone is on this other region.

A lot of these apps are new so some small bug fixes could be needed in the begin (and you probably do not notice them because it are only small bugs)

But why not reach out to the developers of these apps and ask them.

And this you already know if it bugs you just delete these apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo