Important Notice : The MSN Health & Fitness app will not be available after 01-11-2015. Really?

S_Prashanth

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
Important Notice : The MSN Health & Fitness app will not be available after 01-11-2015.

I got this notice while I was accessing the MSN Health & Fitness app. I thought to share it here.

wp_ss_20150719_0001.png

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: The MSN Health & Fitness app will not be available after 01-11-2015.

Very interesting - thanks for sharing this!

DSR11

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: Important Notice : The MSN Health & Fitness app will not be available after 01-11-2015.

I actually just received a email from microsoft about this, that they are ending support for the health and fitness apps, for both phone and Win8.1 Modern apps.

Interesting there is no news about this on the main page. What gives Daniel Rubino?? Is this no longer important, that microsoft is ending support for 3 different major apps of theirs??

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Re: Important Notice : The MSN Health & Fitness app will not be available after 01-11-2015.

I actually just received a email from microsoft about this, that they are ending support for the health and fitness apps, for both phone and Win8.1 Modern apps.

Interesting there is no news about this on the main page. What gives Daniel Rubino?? Is this no longer important, that microsoft is ending support for 3 different major apps of theirs??
http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-discontinue-msn-food-drink-health-fitness-and-travel-apps

It's there.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Sc0tTy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site

Yup received it too, was hoping they were only killing the desktop version.
I don't understand why MS is doing this, H&F is way better than Endomondo or Runtastic...
Sent from my Lumia 820

Stuperior

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site

I use this on my L930 with it set as the lock screen to show my steps counter. Will really miss it unless someone can suggest an alternative?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

I use this on my L930 with it set as the lock screen to show my steps counter. Will really miss it unless someone can suggest an alternative?

I too have steps reporting to Lock and Glance Screens. If I walk the track or ride my bike and use GPS workout every time I look at Glance I get an update on Distance Time Pace... Really nice.

I'm hoping they build that out in the Health App. I think they will. Separate HealthVault is already proving itself to me as I track measurements: Weight BP Pulse Etc. I need to fill in more of the info for storage.

Notice what else is going away besides Health & Fitness: Travel and Food. They are stripping the semi news out of Health and killing two purely semi news apps. Overall it is leaner and more efficient. I'm starting to like it.

Just finish Health functionality before Health and Fitness dies this November...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo