Social media?

offroadjunkie

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
How does everyone use social media on their windows phone 8.1 devices? Facebook is about the only app I can find that's half decent. Gplus is a joke. I haven't tried twitter yet because I'm not on it. Is there another social media app or platform that's good on these devices?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Also Aeries and Tweetium are great for Twitter. The only downfall for Aeries is no notifications. As for the Tumblr app, you can install it, but I recommend the TBlog app for tumblr. It's a great app that is actually updated.

The GroupMe app is missing things, but it is updated every now and then, and will have a windows 10 mobile version. It works decently, you just can't @ at people.

offroadjunkie

Nov 15, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I already have the 6tag app, and it is very good. I'm just not much of a picture taker.
My device isn't eligible for windows 10, as far as I can tell. It's an HTC 8xt. I'll look for the facebook beta app though.
I may have to give twitter another shot. The last time I tried I realized just how uninteresting I am. Lol. The same goes for tumblr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky