Life360 no longer being updated

Daylen in Canada

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I sent an email to Life360 regarding their Windows Phone app, below is their response
I'm sorry this is not working for you. We are unable to fully support Windows devices. The newest features of the Life360 application available on Android and iOS phones are not compatible with Windows devices so we cannot guarantee full functionality if you download Life360 on a Windows device. Please let me know if you have any other trouble or feedback.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Thank you for being a part of Life360!

Sincerely,
Marreon - Life360 Support

neljohann

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 435 that has the Life360 app on it and working, but I cannot load Life360 onto two newly bought Lumia 435s, it is not in the Windows Store anymore, any advice please?

Daylen in Canada

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
The developers have taken the app off the Windows Store. You might be able to download it if you log-in with the same Microsoft account and look under the downloads section on the Windows store. Hope that helps!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

JHVCPA

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Share the app from your app list, I did this when I upgraded my kids phones from 8 to 10 and could not find the app in the store.

mikeharden

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
This works (by using a link to the app in the store) but when you try to log into life360, you can only put in your email address, then the app crashes. I have tried installing on all the different builds and can't find one that works. Life360 only works when it has been installed and you move builds. Don't reset phone or you lose ability to login. Unless someone has a workaround or the build that works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss