Can not install the latest version of Project My Screen in Windows 7, 32 bits. Problem with drivers.

simplex1

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
I can not properly install the latest version of Project My Screen application in Windows 7, 32 bits. Problem with drivers.
(My smartphone is a Nokia Lumia 520 running Windows Phone 8.1)

I down-loaded the Project My Screen application from here: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ad%2Fdetails.aspx%3Fid%3D42536&token=TXAScycI and followed the installation instructions.

Unfortunately, in Device Manager, I get three errors as can be seen in the attached image.

ProjectMyScreenNokiaLumia520-DriverError.jpg

I can also open a window telling me "No drivel found":
ProjectMyScreenNokiaLumia520-DriverError-2.jpg

Note:
In the past I had another version of Project My Screen which I finally managed to make it work after deleting four drivers and reinstalling them, in Device Manager. Unfortunately, this time, with the new version of the application, even if I delete the four drivers, after plugging back the phone in the USB port, I am told by Win 7, running on my PC, that three of them (those marked with an "!") can not be installed.

Where can I get the correct drivers and what do I have to do to properly install Project My Screen?

Last edited:

simplex1

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
It appears that those four drivers are not necessarily related to Project My Screen because I uninstalled this application from my computer together with the above mentioned drivers in Device Manager.
Once I plug the phone back in the USB port, I get this window:
ProjectMyScreenNokiaLumia520-DriverError-3.jpg
One driver installs but for the other three the computer is searching for minutes and finally displays the message that they can not be found. (My internet connection works properly.)

Where can I find the three drivers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers