Have problem with sync

Ram R

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I have nokia lumia 920 and use wp 8.1 GDR 1 (8.10.14234.375) lumia denim
I have problem with sync emails (when i try to add email account it shows pops me a massege:"oops..." (my phone is not in english but this is the title of the massege)
The internet explorer won't save history and cookies and i can't backup with onedrive my phone and whatsapp

What can i do (anything but not hard reset) to fix this sync problem?
Does windows insider app will help me to fix it?

Thank for help

Ram R

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
i have an update to onedrive but it wont let me update it
(error 80073cf9)

i need any solution to backup the phone.. even if its included hack it, i buy a new one.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
i have an update to onedrive but it wont let me update it
(error 80073cf9)

i need any solution to backup the phone.. even if its included hack it, i buy a new one.

I did a quick search on that error code:

1) Some reported that correcting their region and location settings then soft reseting fixed this problem.

2) Try sending yourself an email to the microsoft account attached to the phone, this may have occurred cause it's either a unverified account therefore temp auto blocked by Microsoft or it's been inactive for sometime in terms of email flow (again it's a auto block to stop automated spammers).

3) Change your time settings from automatic to manual and set it to the current time, soft reset via volume down and power button, wait a few moments and try downloading the apps again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs