the NEXT date on WP8 horizon?! SDK release?

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello WPC Forum,

Quick question: How much more info about the 'full' customer release will become clear when the developers get their hands on the SDK release of WP8? I'm merely an interested customer and have only a layman's interpretation of developer 'stuff' therefore im unsure how much of a picture you get of the whole OS (im guessing its 'as much as possible' to aid your app's development/implementation right?)

Im curious only because the WP universe seems currently preoccupied with moaning about 7.8... and there doesn't appear to be many people focusing on the potentially more exciting news to come. Are there any significant upcoming tech expo's that may indicate when we will get that info of the full build? I read about a projected MS 'Build conference' although it lacked even speculative dates..

Cheers, Nick.

fifthGear

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hello WPC Forum,

Quick question: How much more info about the 'full' customer release will become clear when the developers get their hands on the SDK release of WP8? I'm merely an interested customer and have only a layman's interpretation of developer 'stuff' therefore im unsure how much of a picture you get of the whole OS (im guessing its 'as much as possible' to aid your app's development/implementation right?)

Im curious only because the WP universe seems currently preoccupied with moaning about 7.8... and there doesn't appear to be many people focusing on the potentially more exciting news to come. Are there any significant upcoming tech expo's that may indicate when we will get that info of the full build? I read about a projected MS 'Build conference' although it lacked even speculative dates..

Cheers, Nick.

Quite a bit of information can be gotten from the SDK actually. However, I believe that developers will be under Non disclosure Agreements. So they won't be able to talk about what they know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss