Do you think sprint will ever get a wp8.smartphone?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Serouisly sprint what the **** is wrong with you. Almost every carrier is bringing a windows phone to their portfolio and even us cellular is doin it. Maybe even cricket and metropc will bring it as well since they are currently checking it out and seeing the sales. Which will be pretty big with all the support.. I bet you sprint you will be a fail carrier when windows phone becomes dramatically popular with the three screens. Always last carrier of the big 4. Ok guys do you think sprint will ever bring a windows phone smartphone or they can't be f*********ked at all. Your answer

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I imagine that Sprint is a little low on cash after buying the rights to the iPhone and aren't willing to bet on Windows Phone bringing them any more money. That could be why they are on the record as waiting to see how it does.

I also think that since they are so late to the game with the iPhone that it's paying off their debt for it as we quick as they were hoping for.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
If they want to remain relevant they will eventually join the WP8 party. But that's a lot of waiting.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

kylej1050

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I used to be upset about Sprint not getting any new Windows Phones, but now I see it as a good thing. Their data service sucks and this gives me another reason to jump ship.

Even straight up EVDO speeds should transfer plenty fast but it's slower than 56k because network latency is in the 1 or more seconds sometimes!

I'm gonna end up with a Surface Pro early next year so I may end up keeping the Arrive since it does everything I want and apps that aren't out for WP7.8 will likely be available for the W8 tablets.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
They might want to straighten out their network first. Any phone they get will be totally useless if they don't fix the network first. Look at the EVO LTE for example.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure Sprint will get a model or 2. Unless they were dumb and not giving customers a choice.

Even though they didn't say they were going to support it they will get at least one model to see how it does.

I'm with Verizon and I am glad they claim to support it. My Trophy is a nice phone but, not that high end touch I am looking for. I wont get it with WP7, I will have to wait till WP8...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mducros