Wp8 Nokia lumia is coming to Verizon and sprint :Updated:

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Nokia has confirmed they are bringing lumia devices to sprint and Verizon
Nokia Windows Phones coming to Verizon, Lumia PureView camera 'very soon' | The Verge

So when are you guys happy and until it's unveiled would you rush to preorder it?

My prediction there would
1 or 2 sprint windows phone 8 devices

Verizon' wants wp to be their 3rd option
4 windows phones. Hero phone- Nokia lumia

Update: theverge has removed Sprint. I feel so sorry for Sprint users :(

Last edited:

btgusto

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I long said I was waiting until this December to see what Sprint does before I make my mind up on leaving for ATT. Hopefully sprint gets a really good Lumia 900, 920, 1001 or whatever the next version of the Lumia will be with pureView

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Sprint has a long history of bad decisions.

They should be the biggest wireless provider. They have had the most spectrum.

blehblehbleh

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Nokia is doing whatever it can to help its customers. At the same time, MS is not doing much so don't know if I should support WP

MS is doing exactly what any business would do on a minimal level. Of course, with Ballmer's words at the World Partner Conference they might be stepping it up down the road.

Just support WP and quit whining about the 7.8 decision. If you can't see and understand the logic behind those moves then just leave the platform.

Now back on topic, it's not surprising that Sprint hasn't signed on. Most of their cash went with the iPhone payout.

williegates

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Release date for Lumina on Sprint

Nokia needs to confirm a release date on Sprint (or confirm it's not comming) so Sprint users can either:

1. Pre order.

OR

2. Shoot Hesse and move to Verizon.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
I've about had it with rumors, coy promises "with a wink" and limited demos without hard information from tech companies.

Either announce, price, time, name carriers and ship, or don't bother. /frustrated

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
the 920 deal is exactly the same as the 900 deal... did that make it to other carriers? and the article you posted is from July.

kinda sucks with devices being tied to exclusive carriers BUT there are other options... Im excited for the X8 myself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3