Windows Phone and T-Mobile love.

bruceleer0y

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I'm not sure who makes the decision, if its the carrier or if it's the OEM. Basically what I'm trying to say here is:

ATT: HTC TITAN, HTC TITAN II, Nokia Lumia 900
T-mobile: Nokia lumia 710, HTC Radar.

Can another gsm carrier get some 4"+ love.

I've been using the HD7 since the day it was released, I love this phone and even though the current windows phones will not be receiving wp8, it would've been nice to have the option tp purchase one of those devices.

I guess sprint/verizon customers are in a similar boat:cool:

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Dude. Htc is rumoured to have three devices for wp8. The accord. Sme as the one s will likely come to t-mobile and it's 4.3 inches. Also the accord will be better than the one s. so I think the accord will maybe fit you or check out the Nokia devices.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Dude. Htc is rumoured to have three devices for wp8. The accord. Sme as the one s will likely come to t-mobile and it's 4.3 inches. Also the accord will be better than the one s. so I think the accord will maybe fit you or check out the Nokia devices.

Everything you mentioned is just rumour, and saying a rumoured handset will be better than a real one is strange, to put it lightly.

Best advise to the OP is, wait and see because honestly we have no real idea what devices the carriers will get, they will do what they feel is best for their bottom line and there's no way to predict what Tmo's thinking will be when it comes to WP8 since they are so heavily skewed towards android at the moment.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Everything you mentioned is just rumour, and saying a rumoured handset will be better than a real one is strange, to put it lightly.

Best advise to the OP is, wait and see because honestly we have no real idea what devices the carriers will get, they will do what they feel is best for their bottom line and there's no way to predict what Tmo's thinking will be when it comes to WP8 since they are so heavily skewed towards android at the moment.

Where were you back in January to march when they were aggressively promoting the Nokia lumia 710? They've also said that they are pleased with it's sales and are excited about WP 8. So they definitely aren't heavily skewed towards android. Also the refarm is expected to be completed in Q4 so in a way it won't matter what they get because we'll be able to use any GSM phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster