Will there be a way to mass delete texts and message threads?

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I find very inconvenient to hold and delete, hold and delete. Why not be able to delete like you would as if you were deleting email threads? If I missed something about this...

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
This is such a non-issue for me. I get a lot of text messages.

I get a news update. i read it and i delete it. I get a message from my wife. I read it and i delete it. i get a message from a friend, i read it and i delete it. I get a message from work. I read it and i delete it.

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
This is such a non-issue for me. I get a lot of text messages.

I get a news update. i read it and i delete it. I get a message from my wife. I read it and i delete it. i get a message from a friend, i read it and i delete it. I get a message from work. I read it and i delete it.
And then you forget what you wife asked you to buy at the grocery.

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
And then you forget what you wife asked you to buy at the grocery.

If you're having that issue, then save that one message until you pick it up, and then delete it the next time you get a message from your wife. You're talking about a couple of finger taps. it's not like it's work.

Simon Tupper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
If you're having that issue, then save that one message until you pick it up, and then delete it the next time you get a message from your wife. You're talking about a couple of finger taps. it's not like it's work.
I was just kidding, I personally do a clean up every now and then, not a big issue for me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss