I'm concerned Samsung is not gonna advertise their phone

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I'm very concerned Samsung will not advertise their great wp 8 device. do you think they will?. If we get samsung to advertise it heavily. then it's a total win

Last edited:

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I doubt Samsung will commit enough to the WP platform to advertise the ATIV S... After all, their Galaxy S3 is selling like hotcakes, their Galaxy S2 is STILL selling like hotcakes, all their Android devices are, but not their WP devices. So in their eyes, why bother?

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
On the flip side, people didn't buy the Galaxy Series due to brilliant advertising. They bought it because the hardware was (and is) BRILLIANT. They saw it at the carrier store and were like "WHOA."

The ATIV S also has brilliant hardware.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Samsung didn't have brilliant advertising for Galaxy series. But they did, and still do, have a lot of consistent advertising. They don't have catchy ads, but thy have a ton of ads.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
The ATIV line will compete with the Galaxy line, so probably little advertisements there is my call. Galaxy is still the lifeline, the ATIV the hedge.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
well. the problem is that they wasted a lot of money designing a new phone. the Ativ S deserves t be advertised with their other Ativ Devices. not advertising it is such a waste of money and time

PG2G

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
The ATIV line will compete with the Galaxy line, so probably little advertisements there is my call. Galaxy is still the lifeline, the ATIV the hedge.

Galaxy line hasn't been much of a success in the tablet market, I'm sure they will take the ATIV line seriously.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon