| | 09-15-2012, 10:21 PM #1
I'm not necessarily talking about entirely new features but just minor changes in how things look or act.
For example, I would like:
1) some way to read cut-off texts in lists. In albums, song names are often cut off and they should start scrolling sideways, ticker tape style, if you select it.
2) in emails, the reply/delete/next buttons should be further apart so people with big fingers don't delete something by accident. Same for send/attach/close buttons when composing an email.
3) just let people put a wallpaper on the start screen. yes I know it will get obscured by tiles but it's done in the Music+Videos hub, so why not? Lots of people ask for this and I can't imagine it being hard to implement. Those who want black can just leave it blank.
4) show album art on lock screen and music hub. Far too often we get a red blob because there is not artist's photos even though there is album art
5) After tapping on the clock to get info on bluetooth, wifi, cellular connection, etc, I'd like to tap those items to go directly to their settings. Or tap them to toggle on and off.
6) An easier way to go to Now Playing list for music and a way to edit it. I really miss the old days with winamp, it was so easy to add, remove, reorder songs on an impromptu playlist.