HTC Elation Windows Phone 8 Device Leaked, Includes Quad-Core Processor (edit: fake)

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I actually like the design of the One X so this is actually pretty appealing to me. No once I convince someone on my family plan of giving up their upgrade for me I will have the harder decision of picking a phone *sigh*

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I was mistakenly under the impression that MS dictated the hardware for WP8 which was why everyone was going for dual core Krait?
This is an interesting development, it will be interesting to see if the 4 core model has any advantage as Id imagine that WP8 has been optimised for dual cores?

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
I am quite sure that it's a fake. Sad...but (in my opinion) true...

As you can see on the screenshot, there are some of the Nokia-exclusive-Apps on the phone. Noka Drive and City Lense. You can see them on the phone itself and on the second pic in the "gallery" right under the phone

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I am quite sure that it's a fake. Sad...but (in my opinion) true...

As you can see on the screenshot, there are some of the Nokia-exclusive-Apps on the phone. Noka Drive and City Lense. You can see them on the phone itself and on the second pic in the "gallery" right under the phone
Yeah... And the usb port isn't on the bottom either.

Bee Mon

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Don't be too disheartened guys. Yes this is a fake, but HTC aren't going to roll over for Nokia... Get excited ;)

Yes HTC Titan II wasn't any less than impressive when compared against Nokia 900. Can't wait to see what's next. I do hope that this time they will back up their WP devices as much as Nokia is doing. So many more choices for me next year when I upgrade my Nokia 710 phone! BTW Jay this is off-topic but as a budding WP developer, I really love your WPCentral App!

Jay Bennett

Resident Developer
Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes HTC Titan II wasn't any less than impressive when compared against Nokia 900. Can't wait to see what's next. I do hope that this time they will back up their WP devices as much as Nokia is doing. So many more choices for me next year when I upgrade my Nokia 710 phone! BTW Jay this is off-topic but as a budding WP developer, I really love your WPCentral App!
Thanks man, hopefully you'll fall head over heels for the version I'm developing at the moment too...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes