wp8 calendar

anon67808

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been searching for the past couple days for any little bit of information about any new features of the calendar in wp8 to no avail. Here is my situation: I've been a wp7 user (HD7s and Focus S) since day one. It is my personal/business device. The calendar is the one thing I use the most on the phone by far - sometimes 150+ entries per week. I really dislike the feature in 7/7.5 that only allows the user to see the last couple weeks of entries under agenda view. I was wondering if there is any knowledge of MS changing this feature in wp8 so that under agenda view, you can scroll as far back as you have entries? I really need to be able to see past events and I know you can somewhat see them in week view to a point (a lot of my entries are missing even from this view but are visible on Live on a PC???). It would be far easier for me to view in agenda rather than week view.

I have used BB's and WinMo phones all my life with a six month break to try out an original HTC Evo (then went straight back to WinMo). I would really hate to switch from wp7.5/wp8 to iOS or BB10 but this may be a deal breaker for me for reasons previously stated. Hopefully they change this so I can trade up for a 920.

If anyone has any insight, please comment on it. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss