Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By palandri
  • 1 Post By Guitarpik
  • 1 Post By GoodThings2Life

78 Posts
    When the L920 goes on pre order I plan on getting one. Now I have the L900, when I get the L920 can I just pop out my sim card and put it into the L920 and be good to go or do I still need to go to AT&T and have it activated?
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

5,658 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,159 Global Posts
    I don't see anything changing much there. You should be able.to just move the sim to your new 920.
    Other than maybe upgrading to a secure sim for wallet features, it should work fine.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

273 Posts
    Ahhh no nano sim for the 920??
    CNET says micro sum.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express
    Retired Moderator

7,591 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,915 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarpik View Post
    Ahhh no nano sim for the 920??
    That's just getting too small for me. I have a hard enough time with a micro SIM and big hands. :D

273 Posts
    I was only hoping for nano sim so I could trade phones for like a week with my girlfriend who has an i5. I've been trying to get her off that pos for a while now.
    palandri likes this.
    For what it's worth, aside from inconvenience, it is free to go into the AT&T store and have them issue a new SIM and activate the new phone. I didn't bother asking if I could have left my old SIM active so that I could switch between standard/nano SIM phones as needed, but it would have been nice.

I agree the nano SIM is stupid. The micro SIM is already too small.
    palandri likes this.