SPRINT users can leave without ETF

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone, i dont post normally but i do read daily. Long story short, I broke my htc arrive like a month ago. And tried to get a replacement through sprint. The dont and cant sell you one, so they are done for the time being with Windows Phone OS. Using this fact to the representative that they did not even honor 2 years from when the phone was released and here is the key that they can NOT provide a comparable phone in their words, they will let you out of your contract without a ETF. Now i had to get the lady on the phone talk to her supervisor 2 times but it worked, since i simply said if you no longer carried the iphone and offered someone an android would that be the same. I was nice on the phone as well which may have helped but im excited to get the 920 on at&t. Which i hate but my brother has a plan and said if i paid for the add on's he would add me on his family plan. So for about $60 a month I get the phone I have wanted forever =) Side note Sprint on the phone officially said they have no plans to bring a WP8 to them. so thats the loophole i used to leave free and clear and couldnt be happier

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
You should post here more, I wish they let me out ETF fee, only reason they charged me was because I was using my "unlimited data" at the only time it was actually useful (2-9am)

lhunter1130

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
You should post here more, I wish they let me out ETF fee, only reason they charged me was because I was using my "unlimited data" at the only time it was actually useful (2-9am)

lol use the same reasoning as me? Tell them its not working right, they also dont have the right to ask for your phone back since its your property. And I gave up on sprint UNLIMITED DATA every time i would speed check it on my arrive it was .33 MBS or less =( but here around STL at&t is decent come on over im so excited about the 920 i been looking up the price for the JBL speaker charger but cant find it do you know?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans