Anyone else keeping Verizon unlimited?

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
If they do the math and decide they can make more revenue, it wouldn't surprise me if they did end "grandfathering"... especially if the whole ridiculous "data hog" insult continues.

(Telecom has to be one of the few industries where companies can actually insult their most loyal customers).

That's why T-Mobile and Sprint have to win with truly unlimited data... otherwise our prices will all increase on service that delivers us less than we got six or seven years ago.

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
If they do the math and decide they can make more revenue, it wouldn't surprise me if they did end "grandfathering"... especially if the whole ridiculous "data hog" insult continues.

(Telecom has to be one of the few industries where companies can actually insult their most loyal customers).

That's why T-Mobile and Sprint have to win with truly unlimited data... otherwise our prices will all increase on service that delivers us less than we got six or seven years ago.

They would more than likely just stop accepting off contract phones as a workaround, eventually tapering it off since these devices become obsolete in a later of years.

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
This is why I bought a GS3 instead of waiting. Might sell the GS3 and buy something off-contract, but Verizon can pry my unlimited data from my cold, dead fingers.

JoeDizzle33

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a 3gb a month plan on At&t and not once have I come close to using it all up. I do stream music and movies on my phone. I use YouTube and the internet and many other things that use data. The reason I don't go over is because of WiFi. I have WiFi at home and at work. Plus WiFi is easily located at most businesses nowadays. I don't know where you guys are at but is that not an option for you guys?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I have a 3gb a month plan on At&t and not once have I come close to using it all up. I do stream music and movies on my phone. I use YouTube and the internet and many other things that use data. The reason I don't go over is because of WiFi. I have WiFi at home and at work. Plus WiFi is easily located at most businesses nowadays. I don't know where you guys are at but is that not an option for you guys?

Not for me when I'm at work, shhhhh ;). I used 8.5gb last month. I use my the internet sharing on my Trophy alot for streaming Netflix, so yeah, I'm keeping my unlimited for as long as I can.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes