Windows Phone 8 Video Transfer

Bomberfrog

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
So I am dying to get my hands on a Nokia L920, the two things im looking forward to are the Camera (obviously) and the Screen size/quality.

BUT I currently cannot stand how slow Zune is for transferring non Zune bought video... It takes forever to convert/compress. I have fiddled with settings and currently think it?s never going to be very quick.

I hope WinPho8 has improvements in this area, as I love watching TV shows on the move and Netflix is killing my data plan. I was so excited to hear Micro SD would be supported as I thought/hoped the L920 would have had a mSD port and am now half-heartedly thinking of the Ativ for that feature alone (never gonna happen tho Nokia all the way...)

Anyone heard of any improvements or know of some ways to speed the process (without using a custom ROM).

Cheers

BomberFrog

c8m6p

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I agree, as a phone-movie watcher, syncing videos to the phone takes ridiculously long.

I know that Zune is set to be replaced as the sync client so my hope is that the replacement will have better performece in this regard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium