Charging a bomb for wireless charging...

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Lets be honest, everything you buy in a mobile phone shop is hugely overpriced, why should this be any different to the ?15 mobile chargers, that cost the company maybe ?1 from china.

Give it a month, and Amazon will have them selling for 2/3 of that price.

As QI is a standard, you can guarantee if Nokia sales are good, that all sorts of 3rd party manufacturers will start selling QI chargers.

Just a shame i only got 1 of the ?9 QI chargers for sale recently on ebay.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
A quick look on ebay/amazon and i can't find the wireless charging stuff from the Galaxy S3, which was supposed to be released in september.

It would be interesting to compare the Nokia and Samsung charger prices.

Heron_Kusanagi

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I have to be honest and say this: Nokia accessories are overpriced as they ought to be. I mean, Apple earbuds aren't exactly cheap.

Still, Qi being an open standard, I probably expect some manufacturers to start producing wireless kits based on the standard. Energizer does it already anyway.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
The energizer 3 position qi charging pad is going for $25 on amazon, picked one up myself when it was $20 about a week ago. Better get in now before it gets even more expensive.

BellaRed

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
The energizer 3 position qi charging pad is going for $25 on amazon, picked one up myself when it was $20 about a week ago. Better get in now before it gets even more expensive.

I bought 2 for $19.99 shipped (each). 1 to use outright and one to disassemble and play with. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos