Is there a specific colour you want for your Surface or Nokia 920?

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I would like a tennis ball yellow surface cover. Don't want a phone that color though as I will use that every day and would be a bit too much for me.

Best-top-desktop-tennis-wallpapers-hd-tennis-wallpaper-sport-pictures-04.jpg

Last edited:

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Red 920, red Surface!

However I've been having a dilemma whether I should go for black 920 after all. The matte looks really nice compared to the glossyness, but a black phone is so boring :(

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I kind of like the gray, but since AT&T doesn't appear to be getting it, I may just go with cyan. I love the cyan on my 900 and thankfully they had the sanity to make the cyan 920 with the matte finish as well. I would NOT take any 920 with the horrid glossy finish under any circumstances.

kittshelby

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh lol, I actually meant for this thread to be asking what colour Nokia 920 or Surface do you want that isn't offered. Which is why I said I would like lime green surface and green 920.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I purchased a cyan wireless microsoft mouse to go with my cyan touch cover which should look nice next to my cyan 920...

I be cryin Cyan

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Love my glossy white. Had a black and cyan before. The glossy white looks better to me and is versatile

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Oh lol, I actually meant for this thread to be asking what colour Nokia 920 or Surface do you want that isn't offered. Which is why I said I would like lime green surface and green 920.

In that case, dark brown with a matte finish.

Being completely serious here. Dark leather-like brown. Pretty close to being a neutral color and I think it would look classy.

I don't think it would ever happen in a million years though. Wouldn't mind seeing dark khaki or even olive green either.

I can't do black or white. Too boring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo