Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Just wondering what other colours you would want the Surface or Nokia 920 to be in.

For me, I would love a lime green type cover for the Surface. For the Nokia 920, I would like a regular green colour; although I think I'll still stick with black.

This is the lime green I would love to be available for the type cover. http://www.piggybedspreads.com/image.../limegreen.jpg

Global Posts
    1,448 Global Posts
    I would like a tennis ball yellow surface cover. Don't want a phone that color though as I will use that every day and would be a bit too much for me.

Last edited by power5; 10-19-2012 at 03:21 PM.

I'm pretty happy with the red option they are offering for the 920, though a vivid lime green would be pretty sweet. I would want this kind of green: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/attach...6&d=1268078528

actually... gray or slate blue. That sounds boring, because it is, but it would add some contrast to the business friendly colors.

gray: http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4872533746778982&pid=1.9
    slate blue: http://www.welditnfs.com/products/hi...Slate_Blue.JPG

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Cyan all day every day.

Global Posts
    365 Global Posts
    This Orange (it's not really orange just camera flash causing it to look orange) It is AWESOME!.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    lumia 920 black... maybe that cyan. i also want matte finish.

Global Posts
    2,515 Global Posts
    Red 920, red Surface!

However I've been having a dilemma whether I should go for black 920 after all. The matte looks really nice compared to the glossyness, but a black phone is so boring :(
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    I kind of like the gray, but since AT&T doesn't appear to be getting it, I may just go with cyan. I love the cyan on my 900 and thankfully they had the sanity to make the cyan 920 with the matte finish as well. I would NOT take any 920 with the horrid glossy finish under any circumstances.

Global Posts
    1,387 Global Posts
    White cover for surface and matte white 8X / 920 would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreldan View Post
    Red 920, red Surface!

However I've been having a dilemma whether I should go for black 920 after all. The matte looks really nice compared to the glossyness, but a black phone is so boring :(
    Cyan is matte! FTW!!!

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Oh lol, I actually meant for this thread to be asking what colour Nokia 920 or Surface do you want that isn't offered. Which is why I said I would like lime green surface and green 920.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    I purchased a cyan wireless microsoft mouse to go with my cyan touch cover which should look nice next to my cyan 920...

I be cryin Cyan

Global Posts
    1,192 Global Posts
    Love my glossy white. Had a black and cyan before. The glossy white looks better to me and is versatile

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kittshelby View Post
    Oh lol, I actually meant for this thread to be asking what colour Nokia 920 or Surface do you want that isn't offered. Which is why I said I would like lime green surface and green 920.
    In that case, dark brown with a matte finish.

Being completely serious here. Dark leather-like brown. Pretty close to being a neutral color and I think it would look classy.

I don't think it would ever happen in a million years though. Wouldn't mind seeing dark khaki or even olive green either.

I can't do black or white. Too boring.