Best Buy - Nokia 920's still available!!!

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
You have to use these older links but Best Buy has not removed the ability to order the phones, just the ability to search for them. I just ordered a 2-year contract upgrade with the Nokia Lumia 920 (Cyan) 15 minutes ago with no problems. I got the confirmation email: Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 10/23/2012 - 10/24/2012

Here are the URL's to order your favorite color. Enjoy!!

Cyan
Nokia - Lumia 920 4G with 32GB Mobile Phone - Cyan (AT&T) - 920

Yellow
Nokia - Lumia 920 4G with 32GB Mobile Phone (AT&T) - 920

White

Red

Black
Nokia - Lumia 920 4G with 32GB Mobile Phone - Black (AT&T) - 920

srmiller82

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
You have to use these older links but Best Buy has not removed the ability to order the phones, just the ability to search for them. I just ordered a 2-year contract upgrade with the Nokia Lumia 920 (Cyan) 15 minutes ago with no problems. I got the confirmation email: Order in process of being fulfilled. Estimated arrival date: 10/23/2012 - 10/24/2012

Cyan

Yellow

White

Red

Black
How can it arrive before WP8 has been announced. Dont see that happening.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
yes, non contract, but not unlocked. If you wanted the phone, on AT&T but was not eligible for an upgrade. That is the price you would pay. You could not take it to another carrier though. Someone else said for 6 months, but not sure about that.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
yes, non contract, but not unlocked. If you wanted the phone, on AT&T but was not eligible for an upgrade. That is the price you would pay. You could not take it to another carrier though. Someone else said for 6 months, but not sure about that.

Hmmm...so unlocked isn't the same as being off contract. Thought as much..so lets say, i buy a phone from some Middle Eastern country..Dubai, does the phone need to be off contract AND carrier free?

Sent from my RaZr 4X HD...

theeboredone

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what the situation would be if you bought it from Dubai. However, I will say that most phones tend to get a leak on how to unlock them from the carrier. Generally speaking, you would have to purchase the code off of Ebay or look it up on Craig's List.

I am also a T-Mobile user, and with the whole 3G Refarm going on in the Dallas area, I just may be tempted to bring the 920 over rather than switching to AT&T.

jwckauman

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Yes. It says Sold-Out Online. I dropped by Best Buy at lunch and they said that an AT&T Rep had dropped by a few minutes before and told them that they did not have ANY information on a release date, and that it would be Christmas at the earliest. :mad:

tlegend2012

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

Cyan

Yellow

White

Red

Black
Honestly, this might sound strange.. but the only reason for me to stay away from n920 is because notification light is missing... and text messages appear on the screen.. so privacy is important.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site

Actually you could take it like that to Straight Talk or Net10 or another AT&T MVNO without it being unlocked. I'm seriously thinking about doing this for me or maybe even ordering an unlocked, unbranded from overseas. As long as it has the AT&T frequencies it will work.

bauerbach

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes. It says Sold-Out Online. I dropped by Best Buy at lunch and they said that an AT&T Rep had dropped by a few minutes before and told them that they did not have ANY information on a release date, and that it would be Christmas at the earliest. :mad:
AT&T rep was a moron. these phones are all launching on the 4th or earlier.

they are releasing WP8 in a week, they arent doing that unless there are phones to sell lol.

with that said, I ordered it when it was legitimately listed on the site. I would not preorder through a hidden link... I gotta assume theres a reason it is hidden. If they pull anything, I may have to go fight with them, but I wouldnt even get into that situation now. At best, your ordering WAY deep on the list with bestbuy, chances of getting a launch unit would be slim to none. better off waiting for other sellers that havent allocated their units yet.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what the situation would be if you bought it from Dubai. However, I will say that most phones tend to get a leak on how to unlock them from the carrier. Generally speaking, you would have to purchase the code off of Ebay or look it up on Craig's List.

I am also a T-Mobile user, and with the whole 3G Refarm going on in the Dallas area, I just may be tempted to bring the 920 over rather than switching to AT&T.

Hmm..thanx. It is a little different here in India. Plus, the phone isnt going to come cheap. On top of that, buying an unlock code only means trouble at home.. ;/
I just hope the version coming down here is the one i want, at the price i want.

Sent from my RaZr 4X HD...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3