Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I need help. I currently have the white 900. I like the color. I was pretty sold on getting white again but the more I see of the other colors the more interesting they look. I am trying to decide between red, white, or yellow for my new 920.

Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    Red (although I will be getting cyan)
    White isn't bad, but it's just not exciting. Personally, if I get a 920, I'd prefer the yellow, with the red as my second choice (cyan wouldn't be an option because I'm not on AT&T). I'd say you should choose between those two. :D
    I pre ordered the white lumia 920. The black screen really pops out at you against the white body. Just my opinion. :)

Quote Originally Posted by doublesman3486 View Post
    I pre ordered the white lumia 920. The black screen really pops out at you against the white body. Just my opinion. :)
    Mine as well. Plus I like the flexibility it lends to tile color :)

I will be getting a red 920. Love it.

Hate to be boring but I want the black. I am just not a guy that can handle a yellow or red phone. I wish that they would come out with a real blue or navy blue.

Sent from my mwp6985 using Board Express

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    I have been all about the yellow but started leaning towards the white. I was thinking the new High Contrast Theme would look killer on a white phone. I'm kind of disappointed that the only matte finish is the Cyan one.

I'll definitely will want to see the phones in person at a store. Hopefully they have all colors on display, even if it's on empty 920 shells.

Grey and black also have a matt finish.

I personally would like the grey even though I like the yellow the most. But it's just too flashy. In the end I'll probably end up with the white one since the grey is nowhere to be found.

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakkaimono View Post
    Grey and black also have a matt finish.

I personally would like the grey even though I like the yellow the most. But it's just too flashy. In the end I'll probably end up with the white one since the grey is nowhere to be found.
    Pretty much how I feel.