How do you transfer apps, contacts, files etc?

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to transfer everything to your new phone when it comes out or do I have to download everything all over again?

I have some expensive apps. This worries me.

I came from Blackberry and it was so easy with Blackberry desktop manager/switch device.

wpguy

Aug 16, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to transfer everything to your new phone when it comes out or do I have to download everything all over again?

I have some expensive apps. This worries me.

I came from Blackberry and it was so easy with Blackberry desktop manager/switch device.
Contacts, mail, etc. will load automatically as part of setting up your phone. Sync your old phone with Zune Desktop before you switch, so that all your photos and movies are backed up. (Photos only auto-sync to SkyDrive as you take them if you turn on the feature.)

You will have to reinstall all your apps, though. If you install Reinstaller first, you won't have to remember which apps you had.

You will not have to pay for your apps again.

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Contacts, mail, etc. will load automatically as part of setting up your phone. Sync your old phone with Zune Desktop before you switch, so that all your photos and movies are backed up. (Photos only auto-sync to SkyDrive as you take them if you turn on the feature.)

You will have to reinstall all your apps, though. If you install Reinstaller first, you won't have to remember which apps you had.

You will not have to pay for your apps again.

Is "reinstall" an app?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss