Nokia WP8 devices coming this weekend?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
He said they will be available in Europe? this weekend, and then to the rest of the world in the coming weeks.

Yea Nokia UK;

"The news you?ve been waiting for!

Get your hands on the innovative Nokia Lumia 920 with EE and Phones 4u from the 2nd November!

Also, the versatile Nokia Lumia 820 will be available with EE, Phones4u, O2, Tesco Phone Shop and Carphone Warehouse from the 7th November!"

I am guessing US is the following weekend.

BooMaLiCiOuS

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I think I have to stop reading tech news and forums an just walk into the store when I want a new phone. That way I am surprised of the selection and am not disappointed by dates and future phones. :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I think I have to stop reading tech news and forums an just walk into the store when I want a new phone. That way I am surprised of the selection and am not disappointed by dates and future phones. :)

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk 2

Very true, Boom! It's like watching all of the trailers, tv spots, reading big parts of the plot, and then wondering why you're underwhelmed when you go to see the movie. :D

I'm as guilty as anyone else. :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Huh, what, uh?

The ATIV is coming this weekend? They didn't said which carriers.

Anyway a new Microsoft store is opening this thursday here. Looks like I'll be getting my hands on every Windows Phone 8 device. Nyac nyac nyach *rubs hands*

TrentTech

May 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to be extremely disappointed if the 920 isn't available on my unlimited T-Mobile contract. Not only are the EE contracts more expensive for miniscule data but it will be a long long time before 4G even comes to my area.

Also nice that everyone is reporting on which devices are on which US carriers and when they're released in the coming months, but I can't find anything about the UK launch other than the incredibly vague "WP8 will be available in europe this weekend"

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Any reason why the 8X feels like more of a flasgship than the 920.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

The 8X is not exclusive to AT&T for one. Microsoft actually loved the HTC design so much that ask HTC for it to be the face of Windows Phone 8. Hence the name "Windows Phone 8X" and not "HTC 8X".

DungMasterFang

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
The 8X is not exclusive to AT&T for one. Microsoft actually loved the HTC design so much that ask HTC for it to be the face of Windows Phone 8. Hence the name "Windows Phone 8X" and not "HTC 8X".

Do you really think there's even a slightest chance that MS didn't come knocking on Nokia's door first? "Thanks, but no thanks. We'll stick with the Lumia branding"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb