46 of 50 tops apps for WP8 what 4 are still missing?

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I don't even like snapchat and instagram. I just want it for WP to succeed.

Well yen for windows phone to succeed I would love all these apps! Instagram is just another social network... Facebook and Twitter are more than enough for me. Snapchat I want because its another way to interact with my friends. Plus girls love it! ��

anon(5370748)

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
1. Facebook that doesn't suck
2. Instagram
3. Feedly
4. Firefox

I also want G+. I don't care if none of the other Google apps are ever available, but now that I'm using G+ (mostly because it has a really great photography community), it's annoying to only have a crap webapp version with #$%@ all for functionality.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
1. Facebook that doesn't suck
2. Instagram
3. Feedly
4. Firefox

I also want G+. I don't care if none of the other Google apps are ever available, but now that I'm using G+ (mostly because it has a really great photography community), it's annoying to only have a crap webapp version with #$%@ all for functionality.

I don't think we have have FULL 3rd party browsers, like Firefox on Android for example.

Lumiaddict

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I'd like a solid port of Forces of War by Uken. The iOS version is excellent. They have all the other titles, but ironically, the one I want is Mia.
Id like to see an official TVguide app also. There are a handful of photography apps vacant as well; PhotoShop Touch/Express and Snapseed.
We can dream, but again, I'd prefer an official Facebook app. Im hoping that is going to appear in-line with the upcoming updated version on other platforms....

Anyone know of an app on WP8 that mimics Phonto?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon