My carrier just invited me to the Microsoft opening tomorrow.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
They say they will be surprises.

Well first this confirms my carrier will have WP8 devices, a high chance is the Lumia 920 since the carrier has international devices only.

Heck maybe I win a lumia 920 for maximum irony. I'll wake up early :)

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Nah the name of the carrier is Claro. Is pretty much the %$#&iest carrier in my island.

They say the store opens at 9:00 but I just put my alarm for 6:40 AM lol. I'll get there soon and hopefully play with all new windows phones and compare them.

Last edited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you get a free phone, it opens up all the gates for you to surely get a N4 on the side too ;) You won't be sleeping tonight, will you? :p

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I didn't know you were in Puerto Rico, Winterfang. Or maybe I did know...

Sent from my Samsung Focus using Board Express

Xsever

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
They say they will be surprises.

Well first this confirms my carrier will have WP8 devices, a high chance is the Lumia 920 since the carrier has international devices only.

Heck maybe I win a lumia 920 for maximum irony. I'll wake up early :)

I hope you don't get one from how much dissing you've been doing to the phone. :p
I hope they give you an 8X and be done with it already! :D

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Yes if I win a new phone then I'll buy the Nexus and give one phone to my sister.(nexus if I get the 8x).

And yes I currently reside in the Republic of Puertorricia.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
I actually didn't know Claro operated in the United States aside from their subsidiaries (Tracfone,Net10, Straight Talk,Simple mobile).

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
You need to tell them how much their event sucks. Record yourself doing this if possible.

Use all the power of troll-fu you can muster. I believe in you!!! :D

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
You need to tell them how much their event sucks. Record yourself doing this if possible.

Use all the power of troll-fu you can muster. I believe in you!!! :D
It's a Microsoft event held by the carrier. He'll be talking to carrier reps. They won't care what Winterfang thinks about the MS event.

I do love the "power of troll-fu" remark ;).

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Its not held by the carrier, my carrier is so crappy that they didn't even have a bag for your phones.

is the opening of the store. They will have Enrique Iglesias singing :).

I can be your Lumia baby, I can be your W8X.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Well is 7:00 am, I'm already here.
Place is booming already, I'm like the 107th here. Already got a waterbottle and a free TV shirt.
There's a living in the center of the mall with an Xbox and a huge screen and even a live DJ.

This is high class, I'll continue to report. :)

Update: they were offering VIP passes if you where going to get the surface to the people behind, that was met with a resounding " what's a surface?"

Update 2:The announcer came to punp everyone up, Some girl was here was in line from 8:00 am yesterday, they say for people to put their emails for a chance to get 25dollars discounts and Xboxes.

Most people came here for Enrique Iglesias :-D

Update: A woman was recording the Crow with a Lumia 920, The Red tone is very unusual,I don't know how to describe it but is very Red.

Update: someone from Nokia show us some Nokia applications, after that he ask us for the name of them, I answer it and got a free car charger :)

Update: There's someone with a little moving podium with a black surface on, doing the Bing it challenge. The device looks really slick from afar

Last edited:

aubreyq

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Its not held by the carrier, my carrier is so crappy that they didn't even have a bag for your phones.

is the opening of the store. They will have Enrique Iglesias singing :).

I can be your Lumia baby, I can be your W8X.
Ah, the Microsoft Store. In Plaza Las Am?ricas, right? Cool that you already saw a 920. I know it's your favorite WP8 device. It screams "Winterfang" all over, right?

:p

power5

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Well is 7:00 am, I'm already here.
Place is booming already, I'm like the 107th here. Already got a waterbottle and a free TV shirt.
There's a living in the center of the mall with an Xbox and a huge screen and even a live DJ.

This is high class, I'll continue to report. :)

Update: they were offering VIP passes if you where going to get the surface to the people behind, that was met with a resounding " what's a surface?"

Update 2:The announcer came to punp everyone up, Some girl was here was in line from 8:00 am yesterday, they say for people to put their emails for a chance to get 25dollars discounts and Xboxes.

Most people came here for Enrique Iglesias :-D

Update: A woman was recording the Crow with a Lumia 920, The Red tone is very unusual,I don't know how to describe it but is very Red.

Update: someone from Nokia show us some Nokia applications, after that he ask us for the name of them, I answer it and got a free car charger :)

Update: There's someone with a little moving podium with a black surface on, doing the Bing it challenge. The device looks really slick from afar

Um, pictures? Or are you on your phone?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Maybe someone was carrying a Cinderblock and I confuse them lol.

Everyone is here for the free concert tickets to Enrique Iglesias but they being giving great prizes so far. Xbox's and Beats earphones. The music so good also.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss