My local T-Mobile store has 8Xes for reps already

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Apparently, customers may be allowed to play with the rep's phone, until inventory arrives in the next couple of weeks.

I will check it out this weekend and let you guys know what I think/see.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Apparently, customers may be allowed to play with the rep's phone, until inventory arrives in the next couple of weeks.

I will check it out this weekend and let you guys know what I think/see.

Can you please add a test appointment to the calendar and see if there is an option to send the appointment via text/email as a .vcs file or any type of vCalendar format? Daniel already confirmed that you can send/receive contacts via vcf files but if you can confirm that also I would give you 100 thanks in the next 30 days :D. Thanks brother!

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
The rep couldn't show me his phone today, saying "it isn't set up yet."

Grumble grumble grumble

I asked when it would be set up and he channelled another major carrier and said "soon." Gah!

I am on my way to another T-Mo store now. I will let you know what I see there!

*pulls up boots, puts on spurs, tips hat*

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Well that was frustrating. Store 1 in SF had a rep confirm he had it, but it isn't set up. Store 2 said they didn't have any. And a call to the Palo Alto store had a guy answer who had never even heard of the devices!

This sucks. I asked the rep at store 1 to call me when it is set up... I will bug them Wednesday if I haven't heard by then.

I really want to see these devices!

Anybody try calling T-Mo stores in their areas? What have you heard?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm 15 minutes to 3 T-mobiles but I don't like to ask reps for phones, they always look at me like I'm going to pull out a gun.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs