Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    WSJ now reporting on a Microsoft branded Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

I wonder if I'll regret pre-ordering the Lumia 920..

Quote Originally Posted by firstness View Post

Not at all by all means Nokia 920 has a killer point and shoot, video recorder and you can use it with gloves on.

Plus you get added value with Nokia applications.

We don't know too much about the Surface phone I'm guessing that it's going to be very barebone strictly Microsoft and uniqueness is going to come from the hardware side not software.

Remember Nokia is releasing a tablet next year so in 2013 you have the choice of going all in with Microsoft Surface or all in with Nokia Lumia.

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by based_graham View Post
    Remember Nokia is releasing a tablet next year so in 2013.
    When did Nokia confirm this? I mean I can see that happening but at the moment there is nothing confirmed, just like the Surface Phone ;)

There is nothing to regret for getting a 920 unless it doesn't perform as expected.

Global Posts
    1,411 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firstness View Post

Your next upgrade will probably be available by the time Microsoft actually has a phone for sale.

And like it states, they don't even have plans to produce one to be sold yet.