Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rkwap

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hello,

I want to use the M6 application on my lumia 920.

I need to have a proxy.

How can i put my proxy on Windows Phone 8?

Thanks

Nokia Xpress is basically a proxy and I use it at school to access websites that are blocked. As long as it transfers from one server to the other, with the "other" not being blocked, you're good. :) Data compression servers for the win.

Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XboxOmac View Post
    Nokia Xpress is basically a proxy and I use it at school to access websites that are blocked. As long as it transfers from one server to the other, with the "other" not being blocked, you're good. :) Data compression servers for the win.
    I don't speak about the Xpress but the LUMIA 920.

how can i use a proxy IP?

as far as I know u can click in the wifi settings on the network and there is Proxy

Quote Originally Posted by trevormacro View Post
    I don't speak about the Xpress but the LUMIA 920.

how can i use a proxy IP?
    nokia express is a browser by nokia which can be downloaded from the nokia store

Hi,

Long press Eduroam network, then select edit then you see the option to activate the proxy setting ;)

Go to settings>>wifi>>proxy. Turn on the proxy. Type ip 117.135.139.179 and port 8888 and then save changes. Open the link of that app and when there comes an option to install it , turn off the proxy and install the app. You would be successful.
    Thanked by:
    Mohamed Shalan likes this.