Multiple Office 365 Accounts

DuncanF62

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Newbie here. I'm just about to take the plunge into the WinPho world having been a iPhone users for many years. I've just installed W8Ent/Off2013ProPlus on a laptop and off the back of that have a question which I've not been able to find an answer to online. Hopefully I can get that here!

In the WinPho8 Mail app can I connect multiple Office 365 accounts and have them use push/ActiveSync for immediate Mail delivery?

In the W8 Mail app, you can only have one Off365 account with push notifications. The other has to poll and the minimum time is 15 minutes. With Outlook 2013 that is not an issue. I guess the driver here is that MS want you to buy Outlook if you have a requirement for multiple "business" accounts as I do.

Is that restriction in place on the WinPho8 Mail app? If so then it would be a deal breaker for me, as I found some years ago when i dipped my foot (briefly) in the Android waters, and found that the then current range of mail apps to lack the capability to connect to multiple Exchange accounts and have push e-mail from all.

Fingers crossed WinPho 8 does what I need ...

Thanks,

Duncan

DuncanF62

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I took the plunge anyway and found it works as I needed. You can have multiple Office 365 accounts, all pushed.

I have three accounts setup: I have one Office 365 mail tile for work and one combined inbox tile for my Office 365 private account and my Gmail account. All of them are push.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720