at&t employees to get wp8 devices

blackhawk556

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
remember when nokia gave at&t employees lumia 900s? well rumor is that employees will be getting new phones in an attempt to get employees excited about the new platform.

so if you work for att, you should be happy. the interesting part is that it seems they might get to pick between both the 8X and 920.

this comes from a very reliable source who I spoke with this morning.

what do you guys think?

sorry if this is a repost.

Munkeyphyst

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
My local AT&T guy carries a cyan 900, but also has some android device, HTC, I think. He was sating that he was hoping they'd get the 920 too, but he doubted it would happen. If true, good for those guys and gals. :)

Xtian.Castro

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
They always seed one of each device to the store, but I don't think we'll all get them like with the 900. Got my manager to promise me the 920 when we got it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

blackhawk556

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
They always seed one of each device to the store, but I don't think we'll all get them like with the 900. Got my manager to promise me the 920 when we got it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Well when I spoke with an area manager, she told me everyone will be getting new Windows phones. Towards the end if the month, she said.

Munkeyphyst

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
I won't argue with you on that one. Most are itards that refuse to learn something new.

I have not had that experience. I have not had an ATT rep not know about the 900 and the coming 920. More than one has bemoaned the iPhone 5 because they are getting so many complaints about connectivity/reception with them but not having those issues with the android phones or the WP. one rep even said, "the best reception is with the nokias, great antennas on those phones."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb