Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

remember when nokia gave at&t employees lumia 900s? well rumor is that employees will be getting new phones in an attempt to get employees excited about the new platform.

so if you work for att, you should be happy. the interesting part is that it seems they might get to pick between both the 8X and 920.

this comes from a very reliable source who I spoke with this morning.

what do you guys think?

sorry if this is a repost.

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Sounds great, if you work for AT&T.

My local AT&T guy carries a cyan 900, but also has some android device, HTC, I think. He was sating that he was hoping they'd get the 920 too, but he doubted it would happen. If true, good for those guys and gals. :)

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    They always seed one of each device to the store, but I don't think we'll all get them like with the 900. Got my manager to promise me the 920 when we got it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Global Posts
    1,441 Global Posts
    doesnt really matter, att reps dont know anything about the phones they sell, most of them dont anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by XtianAstro View Post
    They always seed one of each device to the store, but I don't think we'll all get them like with the 900. Got my manager to promise me the 920 when we got it.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Well when I spoke with an area manager, she told me everyone will be getting new Windows phones. Towards the end if the month, she said.

Quote Originally Posted by dkp23 View Post
    doesnt really matter, att reps dont know anything about the phones they sell, most of them dont anyway.
    I won't argue with you on that one. Most are itards that refuse to learn something new.

Quote Originally Posted by blackhawk556 View Post
    I won't argue with you on that one. Most are itards that refuse to learn something new.

I have not had that experience. I have not had an ATT rep not know about the 900 and the coming 920. More than one has bemoaned the iPhone 5 because they are getting so many complaints about connectivity/reception with them but not having those issues with the android phones or the WP. one rep even said, "the best reception is with the nokias, great antennas on those phones."
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    nice if they end up getting either of the phones

So long as it doesn't hold up the release, I'm cool with it...

...what? Somebody had to say it :)