Disable Letter Jumplist In Applist?

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Having just reset my phone (thank heavens for having music & photos stored on sd card and for the limited settings backup) I would rather it be threshold based too ;)

The only thing I wish my L920 had... :( Back in my WM days that is exactly how I did it. Music and Pics in the sd card so they would always be ready to go.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I think Lumia 920 owners don't care about this as the FPS rates are too high for us to be annoyed by blur. :) but I don't get the logic you're using , if you click on "a" you get all the alphabet and no scrolling will be necessarily (I think I just hate Android way's of handling apps .) :)

Dileu

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Interestingly, the jump list letters have turned themselves on for me. This is after a full reset and it being turned off for a day and a half with no extra apps added. I think it's a bug.

vilnis salenieks

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Mostly I dont know names of the apps, but I know how the icon looks, so after Jump List appearence I must scroll a lot more and that is annoying. It would be just great to choose between ability to have this Jump List or not. Now I stuck with it and I hate it.

Nimdock

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I think the jump list should have a dedicated button below the search button (top left) and remove the letters from the list.

Ronald Brown

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I use the jump list all the time since I really got tired of scrolling through the app list, to many years of Android I think. I guess I just need to install more apps even if I really do not use them just to get the jump list to default on. It would be nice if it was a setting instead of a threshold.

Last edited:

radu191289

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't like the jump list, After this appeared, I deleted like 5apps and can't get rid of it. I wish they had made option for this... on/off/auto.

EDIT: I deleted more than 10 apps and still can't get rid of it...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99