HTC 8X: Disable physical feedback when tapping capacitive buttons

mf10

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I left the Apple ship and I'm totally new to WP8. I have really trouble finding an option do disable the physical feedback when tapping one of the capacitive buttons on my HTC 8X. Can someone help me out here?

Thanks,
Ralph

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
As my LG Optimus 7 (Black 8X on the way :D) has physical buttons I was wondering if we can disable the capacitive buttons feedback as well. Great to know that we can.

ajua

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Nope, that's for the ringer. It doesn't turn off the haptic feedback for the buttons. I've yet to find it myself and it's driving me bonkers.

Same here. The setting is not there. It's the first time I'm using a phone with capacitive buttons (had and Optimus 7 with physical buttons) and I would like to try the 8X without feedback from its buttons.

jaethos

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm used to it, my Trophy did it too and it was a much stronger vibration. I can barely even feel it with my 8X, to the point that I wasn't sure it was actually doing it when I first got the phone today. Having just poked around all of the system settings I don't see anything to disable it. You might need to contact HTC and see if it's possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo