WP8 Coming Soon page up on AT&T at least...

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Ah I guess the difference is there's a splash on the front page now leading to it. Never noticed it before.

chevans920

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Yep. The "Coming Soon" page has been up for a while. Before that, there was a "Coming Soon -- A Coming Soon Page" page.

Don't you have anything better you can do with your time? Or, since Halloween is over and there are no kids to steal candy from, you just come on here and post rediculous babble? I mean, I'm thinking 70% of your posts are adding no value to any conversation on these forums. Of course I can't verify the percentage, I don't have time to read all your drivel!

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
Don't you have anything better you can do with your time? Or, since Halloween is over and there are no kids to steal candy from, you just come on here and post rediculous babble? I mean, I'm thinking 70% of your posts are adding no value to any conversation on these forums. Of course I can't verify the percentage, I don't have time to read all your drivel!

He's getting nervous because he claimed the 8X would show up at T-Mobile before AT&t got the 920.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
December 20, 2012 - Lumia 920 finally available at AT&T

December 21, 2012 - Mayan calendar ends and a rogue dark comet slams into the earth ending all life as we know it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb