For the first Time i Need help xD

GT2010

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Ive never owned a Windows phone :blush: so dont bite my head of for not knowing ;)
How does one pay for the apps in the Windows phone store do only have the option for credit card :straight: Becuase for some reason in alot of articles they only talk about the fkn credit card :dry
And yes ive have used google i did my work but i have found nothing about mobile money payment option :ninja: and im 17 so that gives you an idea why im asking :mad:

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Ive never owned a Windows phone :blush: so dont bite my head of for not knowing ;)
How does one pay for the apps in the Windows phone store do only have the option for credit card :straight: Becuase for some reason in alot of articles they only talk about the fkn credit card :dry
And yes ive have used google i did my work but i have found nothing about mobile money payment option :ninja: and im 17 so that gives you an idea why im asking :mad:
I would imagine Mobile Payment Option has to be supported by your carrier first. When I got my Lumia 900 it defaulted to that and the first time I went to buy and app it asked me how I wanted to pay. Again it sounds like something your carrier has to support first specifically for Windows Phone. You can try calling up their support line and see if they know.

I do not know much about how South African mobile systems work but what I used to do years ago is I would buy those pre-paid Visa gift cards and they would act like credit/debit cards most of the time and I would use that.

GT2010

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Well good thing Mtn Going Fully Wp8 and Windows 8 :D
Thanks pjs37 :happy: ill keep this thread alive if i need more help

GT2010

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
I would imagine Mobile Payment Option has to be supported by your carrier first. When I got my Lumia 900 it defaulted to that and the first time I went to buy and app it asked me how I wanted to pay. Again it sounds like something your carrier has to support first specifically for Windows Phone. You can try calling up their support line and see if they know.

I do not know much about how South African mobile systems work but what I used to do years ago is I would buy those pre-paid Visa gift cards and they would act like credit/debit cards most of the time and I would use that.
Wait do you have the ability now to pay with Mobile money :straight:
or do you still use pre-paid Visa gift cards :shocked:

pjs37

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I am in the US sadly so I cannot say how it is in South Africa that's why i recommended you contact your carrier. I have the option to either pay through my monthly cell bill or I can uuse prepaid cards I buy for internet usage things like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss