new Microsoft Office app?

kelton

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm still sitting on my blackberry as I await these things to get fleshed out (to include RiMs OS 10).

The single most instantly attractive feature about the Windows phone is the prospect of having a very Microsoft native office suite.

My understanding is that a new version is coming for the Windows 8 phone. Are there any video demonstrations and reviews of this?

I'll say that I'm not going to go with the iPhone... but the rest are under consideration.

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm still sitting on my blackberry as I await these things to get fleshed out (to include RiMs OS 10).

The single most instantly attractive feature about the Windows phone is the prospect of having a very Microsoft native office suite.

My understanding is that a new version is coming for the Windows 8 phone. Are there any video demonstrations and reviews of this?

I'll say that I'm not going to go with the iPhone... but the rest are under consideration.

Both apple and android are getting official (rather than native) office suites in the new year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb