Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    I'm still sitting on my blackberry as I await these things to get fleshed out (to include RiMs OS 10).

The single most instantly attractive feature about the Windows phone is the prospect of having a very Microsoft native office suite.

My understanding is that a new version is coming for the Windows 8 phone. Are there any video demonstrations and reviews of this?

I'll say that I'm not going to go with the iPhone... but the rest are under consideration.

Global Posts
    775 Global Posts
  3. cgk

Global Posts
    7,830 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelton View Post
    I'm still sitting on my blackberry as I await these things to get fleshed out (to include RiMs OS 10).

The single most instantly attractive feature about the Windows phone is the prospect of having a very Microsoft native office suite.

My understanding is that a new version is coming for the Windows 8 phone. Are there any video demonstrations and reviews of this?

I'll say that I'm not going to go with the iPhone... but the rest are under consideration.
    Both apple and android are getting official (rather than native) office suites in the new year.

Global Posts
    2,280 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cgk View Post
    Both apple and android are getting official (rather than native) office suites in the new year.
    dude you cannot say that since it's not confirmed and it's likely gonna be very limited
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]