AT&T Preorder Lumia 920 - Not On Time

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
I preordered my Lumia 920 online because it said it would be here by today (9th) but FedEx tracking shows Monday now. Has anyone else had a broken promise delivery date on theirs too?

Also, is AT&T trustworthy to refund my order if I decide to refuse delivery and just go to the store today to get the phone?

Thanks!
Brian

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
If its already shipped you can't cancel it now.

And if you purchased a color other than black or red you won't find it at the AT&T store..

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
If its already shipped you can't cancel it now.

And if you purchased a color other than black or red you won't find it at the AT&T store..

It was black...and I am thinking of refusing delivery but want a certain comfort level that AT&T will refund the order.

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
OK...I'll give it some time this morning and see perhaps that FedEx may be a little slow on their status...(and by the way...sorry if this post was in two forum...not sure how that happened)

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a white one on 11/7 and my order went from pending, to backordered, to cancelled (cancelled by them, not me)

I'll be hitting the store today needless to say. :dry

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Seems like AT&T is still delivering the excellent customer service for which it is renowned! :D

Mine was "supposed" to ship yesterday. Even got a (wrong) "your order has shipped" email with a tracking number. Called and they said it's still being "processed" in the factory. I demanded they cancel it, since I was told I'd get it shipped yesterday (and I paid for overnight shipping), and they refused to cancel it. We'll see if it gets here today or tomorrow. If it doesn't, I am going to call the credit card company and demand the order be cancelled that way.

Bad, bad service.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Man, you guys will whine about anything.

Please!!!!!! Give us one day where your not up here crying to the world about every little thing that doesn't go your way. Makes you sound like a bunch of &%*&%&^%.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey gsquared, I'd like to sell you a Ferrari for just $60,000 (1/3 price). I will deliver it to you tomorrow.

You're in! Great! I've got the loan out, just sign here.

OK, now I have some bad news.

It won't be coming tomorrow, it will be coming sometime next week. Hopefully. Or I may cancel your order.

Oh, and it's not a Ferrari, it's an Audi A4. What? Well, sure, it's not a Ferrari, but an Audi is a great car.

STOP WHINING!

mlm1950

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
When you pre-order a phone on the 7th, that is scheduled to be released on the 9th, logistically speaking, the chances are pretty good it is is not going to get to you on or before the 9th.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
When you pre-order a phone on the 7th, that is scheduled to be released on the 9th, logistically speaking, the chances are pretty good it is is not going to get to you on or before the 9th.

The "release" is when it's in stores. It's sent using the same fulfillment system that the stores use. For phone releases, "release" typically means the day that early orderers receive their phones as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss