Xbox Video not working?

Fleon

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Anyone gotten videos purchased through the Xbox Video app to work on the phone yet? If so, did you just use the Windows sync app to put the video on? I'm having the issue that it's coming up saying "unable to confirm the media usage rights for this content"

Anyone else having this?

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No. I purchase Prometheus on my Xbox console. I go into Xbox video on my win 8 PC and find Prometheus and they want to charge me 16.99. I already paid 1250 MS Points.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Same thing here. I wouldn't ever want to watch movies on my phone instead of my tablet, but the functionality needs to be there for those who would.

anon(5373980)

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue. I have many purchased TV shows from MS that worked on my WP7.5 and don't work on my WP8. I can't believe this functionality is not there. I get the same media rights issues as others. I have tried syncing with the Metro Windows Phone App and the Windows Phone Desktop App BETA (link below). The desktop app does not even recognize the files as valid videos to transfer to the phone. I'm a forgiving and patient person, but they need to fix this ASAP.

Windows Phone Support | Xbox LIVE, Windows Live, & Zune | Windows Phone 7 | Windows Phone (United States)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb