Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3,206 Global Posts
    Was this feature ultimately left out of the final version of wp8? I can't find it.

Global Posts
    2,270 Global Posts
    it's on there. if you want those bing wallpapers. you touch bing on the settings page and wallpaper setting
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

Global Posts
    3,206 Global Posts
    What about the ESPN one that was floating around in pictures?

Global Posts
    2,270 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mase123987 View Post
    What about the ESPN one that was floating around in pictures?
    that's on the app. you enable it on the app settings itself not the phone settings. that's what I heard.
    - Xbox Account: SocialDanny123 Twitter: @SuDanny123

Lived in LA USA now moved to Auckland New Zealand :-)

Other devices:
    Nexus 5
    IPhone 5C
    Blackberry Z10

[IMG][/IMG]

The app doesn't exist yet or needs updated or something. I downloade all ESPN apps and checked the settings on all of them and can't get the live wallpaper. That is one of the things I was most excited for. Hopefully Microsoft gets it pushed out before football season is over, because thats the only 5 month period I will use it.

I spent some time with it in the AT&T store and could not find the ESPN live wallpaper. The only ones in the lock screen list were Bing and CNN(after i installed it).

There are two different ESPN apps, the nokia one which looks better, but has very limited functionality, and the normal ESPN one, which is basically a metro-ised version of the iphone/android app.

With the normal ESPN one, I was able to pin the specific team tiles to the home screen, but neither they nor the main live tile ever did anything dynamic, even when i added some teams that were playing games at the time. One setting I did see was that it let you pick 1 team to be on the main live tile.

That worries me, because I'm a fan of teams in NHL, MLB, NFL, and MLS, and the only month where there isn't an overlap is February. I'd want the live wallpaper to show me the most relevant game based on my favorites list, and ideally be able to show me multiple games if they are occurring at the same time.

This could be a selling point to sports fans, but the details are few and far between.