Any way to share purchases between 2 WP8s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

km99

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,
Proud owner of 2 new Lumia 920s and coming from iOS.
In iOS, me and my wife were able to share apps and iTunes purchases by logging in using the same apple id. Is there anyway to do the same on WP8? On Windows surface, I see an option to switch users while in the store app, but on WP8 I don't see any such options.
I have researched and haven't found any answers other than to log in with the same MS account on both phones but that has much deeper ramifications from what I understand.

It would be very disappointing if MS expects multiple family members in the same household to pay separately for the same app.
Thanks much in advance!

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
As an app developer, if there are multiple people using my app, I expect the fair compensation from each person using it. To do otherwise violates the terms of use, and in simpler terms, is called stealing.

Seriously, if you can afford to pay ATT what you're paying them for the plan you've got, you can pay for the apps you're using. A lot of them are free nowadays, using ads or in-app purchasing for someone like me to make the money from his hard work. You'd be surprised. There really isn't that much money in it. I Think I made $29 last month. Pony up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism