Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just got my Lumia 920, and I have "Xbox musiccloud collection" turned on, so naturally i see all my playlists and songs, but how do i make it so it doesnt have to stream the songs when i want to play them? I know i can manually hold tap each song and hit download, or do hit the select button at the bottom and select a bunch of songs, but is there any way to "Select All" in that mode, or just download those songs when im on wifi? I have a limited data plan and would really prefer not to have to stream my playlists whenever i want to listen to it.

Thanks!

So no one else has issues with the fact it streams all your music unless you manually download each individual song before hand?

I'm hoping this is something they fix sooner rather than later. The whole "Windows Media Player" or "Sync Tool" is kind of a bad joke. At the very least, they need to enable some sort of "Download Playlist" functionality.

Ok, so im not missing something? Seems like this cloud music service is only half baked, esp this day in age with limited data services. It should auto download when on a non metetred wifi connection or have some of toggle or something.. Or at the least let you hold tap a playlist/collection and click download all. **** even adding a select option of Select All would be an easy fix when in select mode

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Right with you... I just noticed when viewing an Album, you can go into multi-select mode, Select All, and download all the tracks... but not with Playlists. Half-baked indeed.