Download cloud synced music?

HiroEX

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Lumia 920, and I have "Xbox musiccloud collection" turned on, so naturally i see all my playlists and songs, but how do i make it so it doesnt have to stream the songs when i want to play them? I know i can manually hold tap each song and hit download, or do hit the select button at the bottom and select a bunch of songs, but is there any way to "Select All" in that mode, or just download those songs when im on wifi? I have a limited data plan and would really prefer not to have to stream my playlists whenever i want to listen to it.

Thanks!

HiroEX

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
So no one else has issues with the fact it streams all your music unless you manually download each individual song before hand?

JumpinJ

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm hoping this is something they fix sooner rather than later. The whole "Windows Media Player" or "Sync Tool" is kind of a bad joke. At the very least, they need to enable some sort of "Download Playlist" functionality.

HiroEX

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so im not missing something? Seems like this cloud music service is only half baked, esp this day in age with limited data services. It should auto download when on a non metetred wifi connection or have some of toggle or something.. Or at the least let you hold tap a playlist/collection and click download all. **** even adding a select option of Select All would be an easy fix when in select mode

awesomeplant

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Right with you... I just noticed when viewing an Album, you can go into multi-select mode, Select All, and download all the tracks... but not with Playlists. Half-baked indeed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon