How do I stream music from Xbox Music?

Bataar

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
So I have Xbox Music on my Xbox and have created a playlist there with numerous songs from numerous bands, etc. It's great. However, when I got my new phone, I go to Music+Videos, select Music and scroll over to playlists. It shows the playlist name, but it says there are 0 songs in it. If I tap it, it says to go to the Xbox Music Store to add music. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing?

garak0410

Jan 8, 2009
Visit site
So I have Xbox Music on my Xbox and have created a playlist there with numerous songs from numerous bands, etc. It's great. However, when I got my new phone, I go to Music+Videos, select Music and scroll over to playlists. It shows the playlist name, but it says there are 0 songs in it. If I tap it, it says to go to the Xbox Music Store to add music. Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing?

I'm with you here...I don't see any rhyme or reason with XBOX Music right now, especially with playlists. I've also seen some playlists limited to 1,000 songs. I am ready to transition from my Zune to my Lumia 920 with my XBOX Music pass but I don't know how it works.

Landsharkk

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
Right now I'm using Xbox Music as a music hub. From there I can launch/play my Nokia mixed playlists or listen to other music apps (like iheartradio or last.fm) without having to open them up (well kinda).

I've never used Zune services in the past, usually I just copy mp3's to my device and listen or use the free streaming stuff. With that in mind, Xbox Music works very well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre