Just got Lumia 920, few small issues

rick98761

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Just switched from iOS to a Lumia 920. Going great so far, besides a few small quirks. Hopefully someone can help.

I accidently deleted my photo app live tile. When I pinned it back to the start screen it is now just a blank live tile. Why isn't it flipping through pictures again?

In the music app it is not pulling over my xbox cloud collection, even though it is enabled in settings. The feature worked just fine on my surface. Anyway to get it to work?

Thanks for your help, if I come up with anything else I'll post it here.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Basically you never deleted it (I don't think you can), you just unpinned it. By pinning it again, it might take a little bit for the tile to start doing it's thing.

rick98761

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Basically you never deleted it (I don't think you can), you just unpinned it. By pinning it again, it might take a little bit for the tile to start doing it's thing.

right I just unpinned and immediately repinned. Its been 2 hours and still no pictures. I did find if I set the back round in the photo app it shows up on the tile, but I thought before it was flipping through pictures.

MaulerX

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
right I just unpinned and immediately repinned. Its been 2 hours and still no pictures. I did find if I set the back round in the photo app it shows up on the tile, but I thought before it was flipping through pictures.

Ok. Did you set any pictures as favorites? The picture tile will only give you a slide show of pics you set as favorites.

It's possible that since you just got the phone, what you were seeing before was a slide show of sample images. Unpinning the tile must have reset it. Just add a few pics as favorites and you should be set.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)